Who we are
Our website address is: www.munrolawazmt.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
We do not collect any personal data via our website.
Media, Comments & Cookies
We do not allow media uploads or comments on our site and therefore do not collect any personal data in this method.
When you fill out a form on our website the information you have provided may be:
- stored in a web-based database for our company/organizational usage
- emailed to our staff
- stored locally on our computers
- emailed back to the address entered in the form showing you what you filled out
Embedded content from other websites
Analytics: Who we share your data with & How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. All data is kept private between our staff and our web providers and will not be sold or given out to anyone.
How we protect your data and our website?
- Our website data is protected by our web hosting company on a Linux CentOS 7 Apache server.
- Our website is protected by a 256-bit Encryption, SHA-2 Security Certificate verified by RapidSSL.
- Our website data including any submitted content is backed up in a multi-tiered cloud based system and backup hardrives done by our web provider services.
Munro Law Office, PLLC
P. O. Box 4987
Helena, MT 59601